今天看到這樣一段英文,颇有感觸,轉發給同學們 :
A man died...
一個男人死了…
When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
當他意識到後,他看見了上帝提着手提箱走近他。
Dialog between God and Dead Man:
以下是上帝和已逝男人之間的對話:
God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好吧 孩子,該走了
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
男人:這麼快?我還有很多計劃呢…
God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:抱歉 ! 但是的確該走了
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那個手提箱裏有什麼?
God: Your belongings
上帝:你的所有物
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
男人:我的所有物?你是說我的東西…衣服…錢…
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些東西從來不是你的,它們屬於地球
Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的記憶?
God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:它們屬於時間
Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才華?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不。它們屬於事件情境
Man: Is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子,他們屬於你人生旅途的經路
Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不,他們屬於你的心
Man: Then it must be my body
男人:那一定是我的身體了
God: No No... It belongs to Dust
上帝:不 不…它屬於塵土
Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
男人:那肯定是我的靈魂!
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子 你錯了,你的靈魂屬於我
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's hand and opened it...
男人眼裏含淚水,满懷恐懼地從上帝手裏拿過箱子,打開了它
EMPTY!!
裡面竟是空的!!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他淚流满面心碎地問上帝…
Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我從來不曾擁有任何東西嗎?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的,你從未擁有過任何東西。
Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那麼,什麼是屬於我的
God: your MOMENTS.
Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的時刻,每一個你活着的時刻都是屬於你的
******
Life is just a Moment.
生命只是一瞬之間。
LIVE IT.
活在當下。
LOVE IT.
愛在當下。
ENJOY IT.
享受當下。
- Oct 09 Sun 2016 14:45
英文短文
close
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表